We are looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist for the Xartec Salut project. The professional should have knowledge and experience in technology transfer. The main roles of the selected candidate will be: 1) manage co-creation activities and promote synergies within the network and 2) foster the technology transfer of the technologies, negotiating licensing transactions and forming strategic alliances with other enterprises.
● Support Xartec Salut projects related with technology transfer and valorization.
● Manage co-creation activities and promote synergies within the network.
● Direct contact with research groups to support them in the most common requirements (project review, new calls, logistical issues …).
● Mapping of funding opportunities (EU and others) and proposal writing support for the members of the network and for the initiative as a whole.
● Establish strategic alliances with key actors of the HealthTech sector (including hospitals, research centers and companies).
● Collaborate with industry partners and search for licensing opportunities.
● University degree (minimum MSc and preferably related to Health or Engineering).
● Experience in technology transfer/innovation.
● Ideally, to have experience in a consultancy firm, Tech Transfer Office or in proposal writing
● Proficient in written and oral English. A working knowledge of at least one other official European language would be an asset.
● Creativity, curiosity and humbleness.
● Display very strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
● Be professional, approachable and confident in sharing ideas.
● A team player with excellent initiative and problem-solving skills.
Information and application
Applications should include the following documents:
● A cover letter specifying how your experience and interests match with the offered position.
● A Curriculum Vitae.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
The successful candidate will ideally start as soon as possible.
● A full time position at UPC for a 2-year project.
● A competitive salary based on experience.
● 35 flexible hours/week.
● Autonomy and work-from-home possibilities.
● Outstanding research and innovation ecosystem within CREB.
● Living in Barcelona, a modern city with a lot of opportunities for innovation in the HealthTech sector.
● Young, dynamic and fun work atmosphere with social events.