We are looking for a Valorization Support Person for the Xartec Salut project. The professional should have experience in technology transfer. The main roles of the selected candidate will be: 1) manage co-creation activities and promote synergies among Xartec Salut research groups 2) manage the back office operations of all the initiatives that we are launching within the network. We offer a unique project in a multidisciplinary team that is building from scratch a reference tool for technology transfer & valorization of Health Technologies in Catalonia. This is an opportunity for personal/professional growth while having real impact in society.
● Support the project activities related to technology transfer and valorization.
● Manage co-creation activities and promote synergies within the network.
● Support in the economic and financial management both at UPC and with external actors (suppliers, funding sources and other collaborators).
● Support in the development, implementation and monitoring of key impact indicators.
● Support in planification and budgeting of Xartec Salut resources.
● Maintenance of our internal CRM.
● Direct contact with research groups to support them in the most common requirements (project review, new calls, logistical issues …).
● Support in the logistics needed, stakeholders management, contracts,etc.
● Involvement in strategic projects and support daily activities of Xartec Salut.
● Technical University degree (Engineer or Biosciences) with a focus on
innovation or management.
● Previous exposure to technology transfer, valorization processes, Spin-off
creation. Ideally but not mandatory to have worked either as consultant or
at a Technology Transfer Office.
● Ideally but not mandatory to have previous experience in life sciences/health
● Analytic, organized and efficient are key traits for this role.
● Be professional, approachable and confident in sharing ideas.
● A team player with excellent initiative and problem-solving skills.
● Proficient in written and oral English.
Information and application
Applications should include the following documents:
● A cover letter specifying how your experience and interests match with the offered position.
● A CV including English proficiency level, nationality, date of birth, experience overview, and publication list.
● Transcripts of BSc /MSc degrees.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
The successful candidate will ideally start as soon as possible.
● A full time position at UPC for a 2-year project.
● Competitive salary based on experience.
● 35 flexible hours/week.
● Autonomy and work-from-home possibilities.
● Outstanding exposure to the research and tech transfer ecosystem of Catalonia.
● Living in Barcelona, a modern city with a lot of opportunities for innovation in the HealthTech sector.
● Young, dynamic and fun work atmosphere with social events.